GOHSENOL™ EG is high quality Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVOH) obtained after eliminating impurities through purification process, conforming to the standard of cosmetic ingredients (Japanese Standards of Quasi-drug Ingredients).
- Low skin irritating water-soluble resin
- Used as a binder, film-forming agent, or hydrophilic thickener.
- With its surfactant ability, GOHSENOL™ EG can be used as a polymer emulsion for UV absorber, silicone, and polar/non-polar oil to obtain soap-free emulsion
- Stable emulsion with fine particles can be obtained by high-pressure homogenizer.
GOHSENOL™ EG granule type
|Grades||Degree of hydrolysis
*1. 4% solution, under 20 deg. C
*2. Indicated as JSQI (Japanese Standards of Quasi-drug Ingredients) value.
Standard conforming to
- Japanese Standard of Quasi-drug Ingredients (JSQI)
- INCI : registered as POLYVINYL ALCOHOL
- CAS No. 25213-24-5
● TSE/BSE Free ● Radiation Free ● 1,4-dioxiane Free ● Conflict mineral(Sn, Mn, Ta, WO3 etc.) Free
● Gluten Free ● Genetically Modified Organism (GMO) Free
Lotion, skin milk, cream, whitening cream, mask, makeup items, hair treatment, hair styling agent, treatment, hair care product